FITTER COURSE REGISTRATION
Post Mastectomy Pre-Certification Fitter Course – 12 hours of Didactic + 2 hour Lab
DATE: 2022 Schedule
LOCATION: VIRTUAL | SELF – PACED | IN PERSON
LAB FITTING: LAB Choice must be made at time of registration. Changes may incur additional fees.
The AABCP & ISBCP Post Mastectomy Pre-Certification Fitter Course is a comprehensive hands-on, classroom style mastectomy fitter course that exceeds current certification requirements.
This course promotes post mastectomy “Standard of Care”, striving to provide students with unbiased information on all products, fit lines, standards, services and requirements necessary in the provision of quality care to breast care patients.
This course will provide entry-level skills and background to individuals who wish to pursue a career in post mastectomy fitting.
This includes a basic understanding of thoracic anatomy and physiology, garment and prosthetic differentiation, general fitting skills, inventory management, SOAP/Documentation, basic coding and billing skills, introduction to state and federal regulatory compliance, lymphedema fitting, general business, introduction to multiple fit lines, products and more.
AABCP post mastectomy pre-certification fitter – entry-level course
- Exceeds current ABC & BOC mastectomy pre-certification course and fitting lab requirements
- Appropriate for all individuals who wish to learn post mastectomy fitting basics.
- All courses are taught by certified, licensed instructors with real-world experience.
Cost: VIRTUAL & SELF-PACED $175 | IN PERSON ( cost differs by location )
- Includes Textbook
- Includes 2 hours of experiential fitting credit
- Includes Access to FREE AABCP Fitter Online Practice Exam
- Includes Online support for students
- 2022 CEU credit for Certified individuals: ABC – TBD | BOC – TBD